Thursday, September 11, 2008

VALUES


Many people in this world value many different things. They all have various reasons for the things they value the most, and the things they value the least. I value my family the most and value money the least.


Family is who we are, where we come from, they are the biggest part of our lives; well atleast in mine. I value my family the most because they will always be there for me when everyone else turn their back on me. We might have our bad times but we always forgive eachother. This is a great relationship to value.



The thing i value least is money. I grew up with a family who doesnt really do much for money. in other words we dont mind if we have no money at all. We find other things to do and get our minds on something else. As long as we are healthy, and have eachother we are all good. Money doesnt buy happiness, we must create it.

2 comments:

the rise of the beaners said...

Hey! Roxana. I agree with you in, sayin that family is the thing you value the most. but not in money being value the least. because wiht out money you can't buy food with out food you starve.

Ivan said...

Roxana I strongly agree with you! To me family is the most important thing to me and to other people like you. Thats true money can't but happiness! =]